If you’ve got a personal computer or laptop, then you already have access to everything available with casino games live stream!
We offer a variety of games for you to play without having to make a deposit.
We often have promotional giveaways for our players to take part in.
You could double what you’ve already got. It’s worth taking a chance!
When you make your first deposit, we will give you a Welcome Bonus to get you started.
Games We Offer
This is one of the world's most popular casino games. It's simple to learn, but can be complex to play.
In roulette, players bet on where they think the ball will land after spinning around the wheel. They require different strategies to play effectively.
Try Your Luck Today
You don’t even need to download anything. Just open up your browser and get started playing some of the most popular casino games around.
What People Say About Us
There are books about it, many stories and even Hollywood films have dealt with the subject: card counting in blackjack. Do these strategies really work and can they still influence happiness today?
Not just a matter of luck
In contrast to most games and slots in the casino , luck is not the only decisive factor in blackjack. While in roulette, for example, kicking the ball is the first act of each round and none of the previous rounds has an influence on the course of the round, this is different in card games such as poker and especially blackjack . Each previous move influences the course of the game, as the deck is fixed from the start and the player can use so-called counting strategies to calculate a higher or lower chance of winning.
This triggered a real hype all over the world, especially in the 1980s and 1990s, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) even a group of mathematicians got together, some of which were very successful in relieving casinos all over America. The players used sophisticated counting strategies for this.
Blackjack Counting Strategies and Systems
In fact, it is not just a myth, it is mathematically proven that certain counting systems give you, at least in part, a certain advantage over the dealer. Simply put, you simply calculate the ratio of cards in the remaining deck by observing the cards that have already been played.
There are different strategies, the best known and supposedly the most effective is Hi-Lo. With this variant, a negative, neutral or positive value is set for all cards in the deck, as follows:
- 2 to 6 = +1
- 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace = -1
- 7 to 9 = 0 / zero
The system is based on balance. If you go through a deck of 52 cards, you will always end up at zero with this counting technique.
The deck of cards, which is also used to play blackjack, consists of 52 cards, each with 13 cards of four suits.
How does card counting work in blackjack
You always start with the first move on a new deck. That is also one of the crucial points. If you only join in the middle of the game, you have forfeited the decisive advantage because you do not know which cards are already on the pile that has been put down. If you use the Hi-Lo strategy, you now add up the assigned values of the cards played in your head.
After a few rounds have been played and the remaining cards in the dealer’s sled slowly diminish, the strategy should give an indicator of which cards are left. If the value is positive, more cards from 2 to 6 have been played and the chance of high scoring cards is higher; if the value is negative, the opposite is the case.
This count is also influenced by the number of decks of cards with which the dealer’s sleigh is filled. Classically, it is played with six to eight decks. This is where a method comes into play called “True Count”. For example, if the number of cards in four decks is left, the current number is divided by four.
Is card counting legal?
Yes and no. Basically, card counting is not illegal, but every casino has at least one point in its set of rules and can easily expel players who are suspected of card counting from the casino and impose a game ban.
Aside from the fact that card counting is an unbelievable hassle that diminishes the actual gaming experience, it is also not a surefire way. Casinos have long since adjusted to card counters and are appropriately prepared to prevent such methods. This includes, for example, regularly shuffling the decks after half of the cards are dealt.
Does card counting also work online?
With the opening of online casinos in Switzerland, card games are being used more and more online. At the same time, the systems are becoming more and more sophisticated; in card games, the dealers or the computer do not have to rely on a single deck. And in many digital card games, the rules of the game stipulate constant “shuffle”, i.e. the shuffling of the cards. This makes it impossible for card counters to guess whether and which cards are still in the deck.
It is still the most popular of all card games in casinos: blackjack! In contrast to many casino games, luck also requires a little skill. With these tips and tricks you are ready for the next game.
Blackjack, 21, Vingt et un
Blackjack is said to have its origins in the French card game Vingt et Un, where, as the name suggests, 21 is the winning number. However, the popular card game got its name in the USA. There an extra bonus was paid out if the player had the card combination ace of spades and jack of spades. Spades (English Spades and French Pique) are black in the French deck of cards, corresponding to the name of the black jack or blackjack.
Today blackjack is the most popular of all card games worldwide, including in online casinos . Probably because the rules are quite simple and the player doesn’t just rely on luck, but can actively influence the course of the game. Of course, the bank always has an advantage, but with the right strategy you have a better chance of a successful game.
How does blackjack work?
The game is played with French decks of cards, a maximum of six of them with 52 cards each are loaded into a so-called sledge. The dealer draws cards for each player at the table. The goal is to get as close as possible to a score of 21 or even to reach it directly, but without exceeding it. If you do not reach 21 straight away, you have to be at least level with the dealer or trump his number of points in order to secure your stake or to earn a profit.
More detailed information on card counting
In addition to the options of doubling, splitting, insuring or giving up, there is also the card counting strategy. As a player, you work out what type of card (low, high, face card) could be drawn next. You can find more information here.
Opportunities worth knowing
Anyone who sits down at a blackjack table, whether in the land-based or online casino, should know the most important rules and possibilities of the card game. You are well prepared with the following tips and tricks:
- Doubling up: This move is only possible after the first two cards have moved. For example, if you are dealt a 9, 10 or an ace as the first card, the chance of blackjack or a score very close to 21. You can then double your current stake, but then only receive one more card. Doubling down (also called double down) is only worthwhile if you get a 9, 10 or an ace in the first round as described above. At some tables, doubling is only possible under these conditions. If you win the round, you will get double the profit. But if you lose, the bank is sure of your double stake.
- Split : Get the same card or card twice in the first two rounds . two cards with the same value, you have the option to split them up and continue playing with two separate hands. In the best case, this increases the chance of beating the dealer’s hand and at the same time you could double your winnings. However, you have to put the same bet on the table again for the newly created second hand. If both hands are lost, the double bet is of course also gone.
- Contrary to the strategy of doubling, a split is especially worthwhile with a hand that consists of two twos (four points), three (six points) or seven (14 points). With this starting position it is difficult to continue playing with one hand or the chance of a win decreases. Accordingly, a split can increase your chances of winning here.
- Insurance: An atypical term in gambling, but you can actually insure your stake. If the dealer gets played an ace in the first run, then his chance of a blackjack and accordingly your loss are proportionally higher. In this case, you can put half of the stake you have already made on the table as insurance. If the dealer actually has a blackjack in the second round, your insurance stake is paid out 2: 1, which offsets your stake, which you lose at the same time. You can start the next round without any losses.
- But be careful: If the dealer does not draw a face card or a 10 in the second round and you were wrong with your blackjack guess, the insurance will be withdrawn from the bank. You can then continue to play, but you could still lose the game and lose even more stakes. The insurance is accordingly controversial among players.
- Surrender : Quasi the opposite of insurance is the surrender option, i.e. giving up. If you suspect after the first hand that you will no longer win against the dealer, you can give up and get half of your stake back. This option is widespread in Europe, but is not offered in the USA, for example. Whether you should give up depends on the constellation of your card in comparison with the bank. Basically, it can make sense if the dealer gets an ace played in the first hand and you look nic ht on the insurance will leave, because then you could lose even more use in the end.
Blackjack is and will always be a game of chance. But if you know the most important options, you can at least come up with a certain strategy. If you are playing for the first time, you have the opportunity to try out blackjack in demo mode in the online casino and thus empathize with the game mode before real money wagering is made.
Switzerland is in the middle of EM fever! The national team has turned the tide against Turkey and are in the round of 16, the European Championship festival is still in full swing. In line with this, we are introducing you to the top 5 of the coolest football slots.
The European Championship is in full swing and has already given us many impressive, spectacular and touching moments in the group games. Victories of your own favorite team are canceled and celebrated with horn concerts. The fact that EURO 2020 takes place a year late doesn’t detract from the joy.
But it is not only on the pitch that people play hard and win. King football also dominates events in the online casino . That’s why we’re showing you the 5 coolest soccer slots that are currently available to play.
A classic slot with 5 reels and nicely designed soccer symbols. The whole thing is made interesting by a randomly triggered Striking Wild, in which reels 2, 3 or 4 randomly transform into a joker reel with a guaranteed win. Football Star also features over 40 wild symbols stacked on reels 3 through 5 to increase the win.
Football Champions Cup
Football Champions Cup offers free spins, which simulate the knockout phase of a football World Cup. Another highlight is the bonus game, which consists of a pick and click penalty shoot-out over 5 rounds. The player first slips into the line of the shooter and can aim at one of four positions in the goal. Then you guard the gate yourself and try to defend one of the four corners.
In Hot Shots you can expect funny animals that are enjoying themselves on the soccer field. If three or more Hot Shots symbols light up, free spins are triggered. In addition to the animals, there are also wild symbols that can substitute for any other symbol to form winning combinations.
Hot Shots 2
In Hot Shots 2, too, things get down to business on the animal soccer field. With new funny characters from the world of animals and football. With the difference that Golden Wilds are also available here. If these appear in Free Spins, they expand horizontally and vertically and increase the win multiplier. Like the wild symbols, they can substitute for any other symbol except for scatter symbols.
Super Striker is a simple football-based slot with just 3 reels and 3 rows. In addition to the usual winning combinations, there is also a golden scatter here. Whoever lands this gets back 10 or 20 times their stake! Three common scatter symbols also unlock free spins.